четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

EASYCAP SM USB 007 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I did not find drivers for windows 8 there… neither win10, which is the one I am actually looking for. Blog spam, link spam, referral spam, joke posts and responses, memes, novelty accounts, trolling, unethical behavior, and personal insults will not be tolerated. I have the same problem with my EasyCap I also have Windows Hi Renate, I have this same issue. You can just do the driver part without all the uninstall and reinstall Sm Usb was fully scanned at: I have been trying for a long time.
Uploader: Taulkis
Date Added: 28 July 2018
File Size: 37.95 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 56810
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I was able to have my crappy Eashcap 2. Products, services, surveys, websites - we're here to help with technical issues, not market for others.

I can not install corectly in windows 8. Other than that, the video quality is poor as well. To many people are getting screwed with this. The driver I used was this one from the list above the grabber STK link: Paul, can you share how you got yours to work.

I have also downloaded and installed Expression Encoder 4, but I could do with some help. Installation Manager Success Stats: I would love to hear how you got yours to work.

They give you stickers! The driver I used was this one from the list above the grabber STK link:. Is there anyway I can get the serial number without having to buy a whole new set of the easycap as I do not want 2 systems.

I have tried to use the Windows 7 and Windows 8 drivers to get it to work however Windows reports there are no drivers for this device on the disk. Consider donating to the Electronic Frontier Foundation! Now pick your easgcap version.

I hate to bother you with this question.

EasyCap SMI Grabber/SM-USB identified as unknown device by my PC : techsupport

Windows 10 64 bit, Windows 8. You may need to reboot if need be. Did you ever get a solution for Windows 8?

Aconteceu o mesmo quando comprei. Between each driver install restart your computer and try again. I have an old ezcap usb 2.

Sm Usb 007 Driver Download

Reply to us with more information to help you further. Did anyone have any ideas? Proven-skills 0007 will have their usernames marked with a dark blue flair. I have the same problem with my EasyCap I also have Windows At all may it a driver problem? Hi Heli, the problem from the beginning is that the Windows drivers for EasyCap devices were tailored for each variant by the manufacturer and only distributed on the CD packaged with the device.

Sm Usb now has a special eqsycap for these Windows versions: Open the folder called "Security Applications" and double-click "Setup". Hi Graham, have a look again.

Hey Bernd, How did you install this? You will probably need a twin RCA to 3. Or is there anyone that can help me? So try to record even if you have not sound and check.

My Hardware ID is:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий