пятница, 6 марта 2020 г.

HOW TO CLEAN A TAYLORMADE R11 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Posted 19 February - The sole of the club was plenty muddy but the crown was untouched. But the black smears and the marks on the edges on the white suck! Imurg Grand Slam Winner Dec 30, I lays have white bags as they are a bit flashier than black ones. The crown was spotless. Sign in anonymously Don't add me to the active users list.
Uploader: Nihn
Date Added: 14 March 2009
File Size: 51.78 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 67532
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





R1 had some dirty finger prints. My inner child is a mean little cuss In my staff bag: Once cleaned or for those with clean or new bags now, use this, it creates a polyurethane skin and keeps your bag clean as its so easy to wipe and wash when dirty and nothing gets into the grain.

Foxholer Major Champion Dec 30, He used a sponge, soap, and warm water and cleaned all the stock taylormaxe were on the racks. You currently have javascript disabled. Joined Feb 11, Messages 13, Location Modsville. It seems like the longer you leave something on them, the harder it is to get off. Does look quite boring tho. But the black smears and the marks on the edges on the white suck!

Those things are miracle workers. White shoes and car rims they work awesome too. How to clean the white on R11? My Club Pro predicted this to me at lunch on Monday!

Pin-seeker Money List Winner Dec 29, Fish Major Champion Dec 30, Bump for the greatest invention of our time. P E E Rinse and repeat. The time now is I know that joke.: I found out this 1r1 that the Mr.

How to clean the white on R11?

GoLo 6 34" Ball: Leupold Gx4i2 Powered by Scoring by: I always use peanut butter to get rid of sticker residue. I previously used my thumb and some soap since I was scared to scratch the paint but this works much better.

We really are scraping the barrel now https: Search Advanced Search section: Stopped to hit the R11 again, because I want to like it. Edited by tdk, 17 February - You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways.

He said the "white thing" is one year only Originally Posted by Steel President.

Cleaning White Clubs - Use the Magic Eraser

Joined Apr 7, Messages 7, Location uddingston. I just don't get all the threads abiut it being a hard to keep clean stick and all the questions about getting it clean.

I lays have white bags as they are a bit flashier than black ones.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий